Torco TR-1R Racing Motor Oil comes from an original series of motor oils called MPZ Racing Oils. MPZ Racing Oils have a long history of accomplishments in many forms of racing dating back to the 50's. TR-1R is simply the next generation of the original chemistries and carries out a tradition of superior performance. TR-1R is a special blend of hydro processed petroleum base stocks, special polymers and proprietary additive systems focused on superior performance and engine protection. TR-1R is a tried and proven race formula that offers excellent thermal stability under extreme RPM and high operating temperatures of modern racing engines. It is an MPZ® fortified formula which provides unequalled anti-friction, anti-wear and minimizes frictional losses for increased power. TR-1R protects against scuffing, galling and metal transfer for longer engine life.
Features & Benefits
- An original MPZ® racing formula
- Race specific additive technology
- Superior load carrying and engine protection
- Excellent ring seal and thermal stability
- Meets or Exceeds: API performance requirements.
- Intended for racing applications.
- Available Sizes: 1L, 5 Gallon Pails, 55 Gallon Drums
(Grade 70 available in drums and pails only)
TR-1R Racing Oil Typical Uses
TR-1R 10w30 Hot rods, classic cars that call for SAE 30, 5w30 or 10w30 racing