Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when considering returning a product you purchased from SpeedFactory Racing:
- All sales are FINAL, there are NO refunds, NO returns, and NO exchanges unless approved by a SpeedFactory Manager.
- If a non-defective item return / refund is approved, a 20% Restocking Fee will be applied.
- You must contact SpeedFactory before shipping your item back to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number or we will not accept your return.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from SpeedFactory, either through the SpeedFactory Online Store or at our SpeedFactory Retail Store, can be returned to SpeedFactory. SpeedFactory products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- If an item is defective and not a SpeedFactory item, please contact the manufacturer unless they specify otherwise. We cannot help with warrantys or returns with defective items from other brands.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the original packing and documentation that were included when you received it.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Opened and used goods
- Scratched or damaged (in any way) goods
- Special Order goods
- SpeedFactory Store Gift Cards
- SpeedFactory Print Products
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds (minus any restocking fees) will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
All return items should be shipped to:
5001 S Burlington Way Suite A
Tacoma WA 98409
253-566-4331 or contact Ricky@speedfactoryracing.net