SpeedFactory Racing Billet B-Series VTEC Solenoid Block Off Plate
The SpeedFactory Billet B-Series VTEC Solenoid Block Off Plate is for use in applications where VTEC is inactive, such as standard 3-lobe cams locked onto the VTEC lobe with our SFR Titanium VTEC Eliminator Pin Kit or when using a single or dual lobe setup like Web or Ferrea.
If you appreciate attention to detail, you’ll love our block off plate – proper OEM gasket fitment (unlike most) and an incorporated oil bypass slot that supplies additional oiling to the inside of the rocker arms, keeping them cool and well lubricated. Saves 0.62lbs versus the unsightly stock solenoid. Standard price includes stainless steel cap screws, or combine it with our SFR Titanium hardware for the ultimate in weight savings, aesthetics, and functionality! Please select your desired hardware in the dropdown menu.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Black Anodized finish adds durability and eliminates corrosion
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Laser-etched SpeedFactory Racing logo
- Accurate OEM gasket fitment provides a precise, leak free seal
- Use factory gasket PN# 15825-P08-005 with screen removed (not included)
Note: When running a locked VTEC, single, or dual lobe setup we recommend welding shut the now un-used cam lobe oiling holes in the spray bars and enlarging the ones that you are using to .078” with a 5/64” drill bit. This will provide increased lubrication and cooling to the cam lobes and rocker pads that are being used, resulting in significantly reduced wear and increased longevity of these high wear components.