SpeedFactory Racing 4 Bar MAP Sensor for B/D/F/H and S2000 (1-43+PSI)
SpeedFactory 4 Bar MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensors use state of the art bipolar op amp circuitry with thin film resistor networks built into each micro chip.
Pressure changes are calculated on a true linear 0-5 volt scale via a specially designed silicon pressure sensor that also compensates for temperature changes. The unique ability to compensate for temperature changes allows our MAP sensor to remain a minimum of 99% accurate from 32 degrees F to 180 degrees F through out its range of scale. With the true linear pressure vs. voltage scale there is never a need to re-tune at different altitudes as with other sensors.
* 40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
* Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
* Automatic temperature compensation.
* True linear scaling for perfect drivability at all boost and vacuum levels.
* Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
* Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
* Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
* Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
* Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping
NOTE: Requires proper sensor calibration with a programmable engine management system.
Fitments: B/D/F/H Series Engines
94-01 Acura Integra
90-93 Acura Integra (will require 94-01 Integra Throttle Body)
97-99 Acura CL All Models
01-03 Acura CL V6 (premium only)
99-03 Acura TL All Models
88-00 Honda Civic All Models
92-01 Honda Prelude All Models
00-05 Honda S2000
94-02 Honda Accord All 4 cyl Models
93-97 Honda Del Sol All Models
97-01 Honda CR-V All Models