Nardi Bisiluro Limited Edition Collection Wood Steering Wheel w/Display Case
** PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR UP TO DATE STOCK AND LEAD TIMES **
All products by Nardi are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Nardi does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Nardi is the name you can trust!
Nardi steering wheels are made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Nardi will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
This is a reproduction of the steering wheel mounted in the "Nardi Bisiluro" which participated at the Le Mans "24 Hours" in 1955. The "Bisiluro" or "Twin Torpedo" was a vehicle which housed the driver and fuel tank in the right of fuselage, while in the left fuselage the engine and transmission were mounted. Up front, in the middle there was the radiator. This steering wheel is manufactured according to the original drawings and using the original molds.
- Limited edition serialized steering wheel
- 6 bolt pattern with 74mm PCD
- High gloss finish Mahogany wooden grip and flat bottom
- Three polished aluminum spokes w/holes
- E.Nardi signature engraved on right spoke
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Designed to match rigorous quality standards
- Made and imported from Italy
- Unique raised Nardi horn button
- Polished horn button ring
- Premium wooden display case w/Plexiglas cover and stand