K-Tuned 90-93 Integra K-Swap Traction Bar
K-Tuned 90-93 Integra K-Swap Traction Bar - 90-93 DA Integra
Specifically designed for your K-Series engine swap, K-Tuned Traction Bars are super strong and the best in the industry. Engineered from extensive track testing and racing, K-Tuned Traction Bars are designed to improve overall traction and handling on any street or race car. If you are drag racing, the bar will help eliminate wheel hop and improve your 60 foot times. If you are road racing, the bar will add significantly more stability to the front suspension.
K-Tuned bars are designed to bolt up directly to your factory tow hook mounting location, so installation is super easy. When doing a K-swap, the included rad brackets will offer some options for mounting and/or relocating the radiator. Our bars are constructed with only the best high-grade and chromoly steel. The main bar is made from chromoly and the end plates and gussets are laser cut from 1/4' steel. After welding, the main bar is finished with a very durable powdercoating. The radius arms are made using thick-wall aluminum and fully polished for good looks. Adjustable length radius arms ensure fitment is perfect every time. To finish the kit and hold it in place, we only use the strongest hardware money can buy.
- Perfect for Street cars & Full Race applications
- Does not interfere with stock rad points
- Complete bolt on installation
- Gen 3 Bar is our strongest design ever
- Tig and Mig welded for the best strength
- Ultra tough powder coating (very thick and strong)
- Lightweight aluminum radius arms
- Dual rod ends (one on each end of the radius arm)
- Quality packaging to ensure it gets to you in perfect condition
- K-swap bar comes with rad mounts for rad relocation
- Complete hardware package included