** Hondata is currently taking at least 2-3 weeks to process ECUs. ** Please wait for us to contact you after purchase before sending in your ECU *
Hondata KPro4 (Version 4) is a fully programmable ECU for 02-04 Acura RSX (DC5), 02-05 Honda Civic Si (EP3), and any K Swapped vehicle. K-Pro is a must have to get maximum performance out of your k-series engine.
- USB connection for speed and compatibility
- KManager Windows based software for parameter and table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Many built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (2 MB memory, 10-110 minutes datalogging)
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from over boost and lean protection.
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
- Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband o2
- PWM output for boost control
- Most OBDII features may be disabled for race vehicles.
- Base tables are supplied for the RSX Type S, RSX Base, Civic SI and Integra Type R engines. These tables have been dyno tuned.
(PRB A01-A12 & 305) (PND A01-A09) (PRC) (PNF) (PRD) (PRA) (PPA)
After you order you will receive two emails; one with full instructions on where and how to send your ECU to Hondata and another with the form that you need to sign and include with your ECU.
You are required to send your ECU to Hondata for this service. An ECU is NOT sent to you.
Parts sold through SpeedFactory Racing, whether specified or not, are sold for off-road use only. By purchasing any aftermarket performance product from SpeedFactory Racing, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that SpeedFactory Racing holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk. SpeedFactory Racing holds no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal to use on public roads, in most states and provinces, even if your state does not perform testing. These are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.