The Hondata CPR comes with a wiring harness for your coil packs, a coil pack controller and fly leads for connecting to your distributor and ECU. The CPR is typically positioned next to the ECU inside the car.
- More spark energy than a single coil, allowing a larger plug gap and fewer misfires.
- Individual coils are more durable and less likely to fail than the stock igniter and coil.
- Additionally, the Coil Pack Retrofit can drive a CDI controller if desired.
- US OBDI ECU (not included).
- Hondata S300 system (not included, available at SpeedFactory Racing).
- 4 x coils, distributor block-off and coilplate - Click HERE!
- Resistor plugs must be used.
- The coils require a method of retention. B16A, B18C & F22A engines may use the stock plug cover. Other engines require an alternative method of coil retention (not supplied).
- This is a race product. Cranking times may be increased over a stock ignition set up.
Parts sold through SpeedFactory Racing, whether specified or not, are sold for off-road use only. By purchasing any aftermarket performance product from SpeedFactory Racing, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that SpeedFactory Racing holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk. SpeedFactory Racing holds no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal to use on public roads, in most states and provinces, even if your state does not perform testing. These are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.