The Hondata CPR comes with a wiring harness for your coil packs, a coil pack controller and fly leads for connecting to your distributor and ECU. The CPR is typically positioned next to the ECU inside the car.
- More spark energy than a single coil, allowing a larger plug gap and fewer misfires.
- Individual coils are more durable and less likely to fail than the stock igniter and coil.
- Additionally, the Coil Pack Retrofit can drive a CDI controller if desired.
- US OBDI ECU (not included).
- Hondata S300 system (not included, available at SpeedFactory Racing).
- 4 x coils, distributor block-off and coilplate - Click HERE!
- Resistor plugs must be used.
- The coils require a method of retention. B16A, B18C & F22A engines may use the stock plug cover. Other engines require an alternative method of coil retention (not supplied).
- This is a race product. Cranking times may be increased over a stock ignition set up.