ETS 08-15 Mitsubishi Evo X Intercooler
Record-setting research and development! The obvious tie-in between the UICP and LICP is the ETS EVO X Intercooler. Making certain to hold this unit to the standard of our EVO VIII/IX intercoolers, this unit is a tour de force inefficiency, distribution, and flow. The factory inlet Evolution X and out locations allow for the inlet and outlet to be at diagonally opposing corners of the core. This provides the best possible airflow distribution through the core's height making sure that all charge rows are used effectively. The AutoCAD drawn endtanks are as smooth as on our previous EVO intercooler with aluminum metal forming that looks more like artwork than endtank. Between the tanks is any one of our sizing options with 3", 3.5" or 4" intercoolers as BOLT-ON designs behind the factory crash beam and above the factory undertray. The intercooler is available separately or in a complete kit with UICP and LICP included and black anodizing, ETS stenciled logo, polishing and other options are all available!
- Pressure checked at 35psi.
- Bolt on design to retain crash beam.
- Fills entire grill with core.
- Stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
- 4-ply couplers.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- 20x12x3.0 Bar & Plate Core - 700hp Direct Replacement - 10WHP increase over stock (without tune)
- 20x12x3.5 Bar & Plate Core - 750hp Direct Replacement - 15WHP increase over stock (without tune)
- 20x12x4.0 Bar & Plate Core - 820hp Direct Replacement - 22WHP increase over stock (without tune)
- Intercooler Only fits GSR and MR. It will also fit the Ralliart with an upgraded Evo X Upper Pipe.
This is the same intercooler we run on our record setting 9 second pass.