Aeromotive Kit, Engine (Regulator, Rails and plumbing), 2010 Ford Cobra Jet
If you are one the lucky few that got your hands on a 2010 or 2012 Ford Cobra Jet Mustang, then you got a full Aeromotive Stealth Fuel System from Ford. We worked closely with Ford Racing engineers to perfectly match and assemble a fuel system for the CJ's. And now, we are making them available to everyone. In fact many of the '08 owners that have tapped the unused power left over from their cars, have already upgraded to the full Stealth System from Aeromotive. Now you can to.
If you have a S197 (2005 and later) this fuel system is a direct bolt-in option. From the Stealth Fuel Cell that features and Eliminator pump, to the pre-cut and assembled black braided fuel lines to the fuel rails and custom all black fuel pressure regulator. Whether you are turning your mustang into a Cobra Jet or just tapping the power of your 4.6 GT or new 5.0L the Aeromotive Cobra Jet Fuel System is a perfect solution, saving you time and money with a kit built just for your car.
Kit options include:
17158: Complete Fuel System
17157: Back Half System (includes fuel cell and all lines to the engine bay)
17156: Engine Kit (includes rails, regulator and everything to plumb your feed and return in the engine bay)
Part Number 17156 - Cobra Jet Complete Fuel System includes:
- All black, special edition Part Number 13101 Fuel Pressure Regulator
• Part Number 14141 - 5.4L DOHC 4-valve Fuel Rails (all black)
• Part Number 15631 - Fuel Sample Valve
- Black nylon braided fuel line
- All necessary plumbing and wiring to complete a fuel system installation in your engine bay including port fittings, bulkhead fittings, hose, hose ends, y-blocks, vacuum line and wiring.Also available (not included):
Part Number 18701 - 6g Stealth Fuel Cell Bracket
- All steel, black powdercoated fuel cell bracket. Mounts the spare tire well in the trunk of all 2005+ Ford Mustangs. Supports the cell on all seams and edges. OE on the 2010 and 2012 Ford Cobra Jet Mustangs.Part Number 14130 - Ford 5.0L DOHC Fuel Rails
View Installation Instructions