Aeromotive System, Fuel, 86-95 Ford Mustang, 5.0L., A1000 (This item will supercede Part Number 17105 & 17147)
These Fox Body Stealth tanks give you the best performance possible from a stock appearing tank, and our proven A1000 or Eliminator fuel pumps built right into the tank. Choose from either pump and you can now bolt in a fuel tank into your Fox that appears stock, but features an innovative baffling system, a built in fuel pump capable of supporting almost any hp demand and a pre-pump filter.
These tanks and systems are a direct bolt-in for 1986 – 1998 ½ Ford Mustangs. Although the Fox Body began in 1979 and carried all the way through 2004, some modifications are necessary for these system to be direct bolt-ins. See notes below on year specifications.
Click here to watch the installation video!
Part Number 17130 – 86-98 ½ A1000 5.0L Mustang Stealth Fuel Tank
- Built in A1000 Fuel Pump
- 100-Micron Stainless Steel Pre Filter
- (1) ORB-08 Outlet Port & (1) ORB-08 Return Port
- Bolts right into factory location using factory tank strapsIncludes:
- Part Number 13109 - EFI Bypass Regulator
• Part Number 12301 - 10-Micron Post Pump Filter
- Part Number 12305 - 2" Billet Filter Bracket
• Part Number 14101 - 86-95 5.0L GT & Cobra Fuel Rail Kit
- Complete Fuel Pump Wiring Kit
- All of the necessary port fittings
- Enough AN-08 Fuel Line and Hose-Ends for a complete and total installationRecommended Parts -
Considering an engine swap or have a 96-98.5 4.6L? These Complete Fuel System are still the best choice. Just choose an additional fuel rail kit from our extensive line-up of fuel rails and add that to your order. Here are a couple examples:Part Number 14103 - 96-04 4.6L SOHC GT Fuel Rail Kit or...
Part Number 14104 - 96-98.5 4.6L DOHC Cobra Fuel Rail Kit
For more visit our Fuel Rail sectionYear specifications:
* For 1979 – 1985 Mustangs, you must use an 1986 or later leveling unit and aftermarket fuel level gauge. (73-10 Ohm)
* 1998.5 – 2004 Mustang Stealth Tanks coming soon. If you have a factory 2003 or 2004 Cobra or Cobra Fuel Tank, it is a direct bolt-in to your car. The following Aeromotive Fuel Pump part numbers are bolt-ins for these tanks only.Part Number 18679 – 03-04 Cobra A1000 Stealth Fuel Pump
Part Number 18680 – 03-04 Cobra Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump
(Requires the use of 03-04 Cobra fuel level sending unit as well)View Installation Instructions