Hybrid Racing K-Series Throttle Body Cruise Control Delete Kit (88-95 Civic & 94-01 Integra)
- Removes the cruise control rotor
- Removes the large factory throttle cable bracket
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Anodized dust black with laser etching
- Silver zinc plated steel bracket for OEM look
- Fits K20A2/Z1 & K20A3 throttle bodies
The Hybrid Racing throttle body cruise control delete kit allows users to remove the ugly and large cable bracket and replaced both parts with simple and durable parts that not only save space but allow the use of our K-swap throttle cable.
Save space and increase hood clearance by installing this kit onto any K20A2, K20Z1, or K20A3 throttle body. No modification is necessary. Simply remove the OEM rotor and springs and unbolt the OEM bracket. Use the OEM hardware and install our parts.
Perfect for K-swapped cars. This setup works perfectly with our K-swap throttle cable (HYB-TRC-01-10) and any EF, EG or DC2 LHD car.
For the Honda Civic EK LHD find item HYB-TCB-01-10.
- PRB/PRC Intake manifolds
- Tab 3 content
- View Install Guide HERE