Hybrid Racing Heavy-Duty Gear Selector Springs
- Increased thickness and preload over OEM parts
- 82% stiffer spring rate than stock.
- Stronger springs offer faster shifter centering
- 10+ years of race testing
- Suitable for all cars (street and race)
Our heavy-duty gear selector springs offer an increase in the preload and 82% stiffer spring rate over the factory parts which aids in "centering" the gear selector and shifter. Upgrading these springs will make your gear changes a bit sharper since they replace the soft OEM ones. These parts are also included in every Hybrid Racing performance shifter cable kit which we have been using and selling for nearly a decade.
- Tab 2 content
- 2002-2006 RSX DC5 MT (Base & Type S)
- 2001-2015 Honda Civic Si (K-Series)
- 04-15 Acura TSX MT (K-Series)
- 03-09 Honda Element MT (K-Series)
- 03-07 Honda Accord MT (K-Series)