Hybrid Racing V2 Short Shifter Assembly (02-05 Civic Si)
- Smooth, precise, and direct shifts!
- Adjustable Left/Right and Front/Back throw
- Anodized Billet Aluminum & Steel construction.
- Sealed ball bearings that reduce friction
- Race tested for durability & reliability
- 20-50% Adjustable throw and gate spacing.
- New internal spring design
- New lower stainless pivot & spherical bearing arm
Now available in our signature Dust Black anodized finish!
The shifter's frame is constructed from TIG-welded, powder coated, 1000 Series steel. The upper, lower, and side rocker assemblies are made from a single piece of 6061 aluminum, and feature custom sealed ball bearings to reduce friction and require less physical effort to row through gears. Shift throw adjustment is achieved using two threaded cable attachment pins allowing you to dial in the exact throw that suits your shifting style. Each attachment pin features a wear-resistant Delrin pivot cap for sturdy, quiet operation.
Our new V2 design uses a heavy-duty internal spring replacing the torsion centering spring for better-centering action and a more direct feel. The lower pivot ball is now made of stainless steel which sits inside of a durable Delrin cup. The side pivot arm now comes with a heavy-duty stainless spherical bearing for increased performance and smoothness.
The front/back throw and left/right throw can be adjusted independently. At the highest setting, you can expect a 20% reduction in throw, and at the lowest setting up to a 50% reduction in throw.
With its superior construction, adjustability, and unmatched testing and performance our new V2 shifter takes the best shifter one step further!
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic (EP3) Si / Si-R & Type-R
- 2003-2011 Honda Element (Manual Trans. Only)
- Tab 3 content
- View Install Guide HERE