Hybrid Racing K-Swap Power Steering Conversion Kit (92-00 Civics & 94-01 Integra)
- Everything you need to add power steering to your K-Swap
- Works with K20A/A2/A3/Z1 pumps.
- Must use 2-port DC2 rack
- Choose between LHD and RHD Kits.
The Hybrid Racing K-Swap power steering kit contains everything you need to hook the power steering pump on your K series motor to the power steering rack on your K-Swap chassis. That includes:
- Low profile pump fitting for increased hood clearance.
- High-pressure side custom line.
- All low side hoses.
- Fittings for connecting the lines to your stock rack.
- Hose clamps
- Power steering fluid cooler.
- Power steering fluid reservoir.
- Mounting bracket.
No crazy cutting or customization is needed with this kit. As long as you already have a power steering rack in your chassis and a power steering pump on your engine from a K20A/A2/A3/Z1, all you will need to do is connect all of the supplied lines to your rack and pump and bolt on the brackets for the reservoir and power steering fluid cooler. Depending on your particular swap setup, a custom bracket may be needed to mount the cooler. Happy Power Steering!
- All K-Swap's using K20A/A2/A3/Z1 power steering pumps.
- View Install Guide HERE