Precision Turbo Street and Race Turbocharger - GEN2 Pro Mod 88 CEA®
PTE's GEN2 Pro Mod 88 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• SFI-approved • Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 88mm inducer compressor wheel
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 103mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T5 .90, 1.00, 1.12, 1.24, or 1.40 A/R
- Stainless steel V-band inlet 1.15 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Extended turbine housing discharge with cross-bolt provisions
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• One-piece CHRA and compressor backplate assembly to improve durability
Unlike anything else on the market today, Precision's GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers are set to be a serious game-changer in the world of turbo technology. Precision customers are already setting records with these GEN2 Pro Mod turbos: Jose "El General" Gonzalez has set both the ET and MPH records and Don Walsh, Jr. still holds 1/4 mile MPH record. You could be next!