4 Piston Racing K Series PRO 163 CNC Cylinder Head
Honda K20/K24 (CRV K24A1, Type S K20A2, Type R K20A)
Note: does not fit in RBC, RSP, or RBB TSX castings. See Pro RBC for big valve alternative.
- CNC Ported intake and exhaust ports
- OEM Guides left in for porting
- Oversized Intake Seats (8)
- Racing Valve Job
- Valves Included!!
- Pro All Motor, All Motor Street
- USAC Midget
- High HP open class Road Race
- 2.4L+ Displacement Engines with the intent to achieve 350-450 DynoJet horsepower.
- E85, Methanol, Gasoline
- Not recommended for high boost applications, but some turbo cars run them with HUGE success.
- If you are competitively racing and you are running one of our competitor's heads, make the switch and let the results do the talking
Features & Benefits
- Slow-cut precision 5-axis cnc porting, second to none on machining quality.
- Utilizes a 4 Piston 50 degree 37mm valve which flows better and weighs 7 grams less per valve than other 37s on the market.
- Full length bronze manganese guide for valve stability.
- Our intake port has very little turbulence and great velocity when compared to our competitors. You can hear the difference on the bench!
- Unique power producing exhaust port design.
- Need to port match to your Kinsler induction? Simple...just tell Kinsler you have a 4 Piston 163 and they will CNC match your induction to this port entry.
- Our heads are all shipped with installation tips, a sheet of desired clearances for setting up your engine, and a flow chart from your head.
All heads require a core! You can send us your head, or purchase one from us at the current market price.