Honda K20/K24 (CRV K24A1, Type S K20A2, Type R K20A, RBC, RSP)
What if you could make significantly more power, AND have a cylinder head that lasted up to 3 times longer than the competition? That is what our cylinder head program is all about... Pumping out the biggest horsepower, keeping it responsive, and doing so with increased longevity. With a high power turbo car, your biggest battle is dealing with extreme exhaust temperatures. Our heads have design features that pull heat away from the valve!
Note: will not work with RBB TSX casting!
- CNC Ported intake and exhaust ports
- OEM Guides left in for porting
- Racing Valve Job
- NO VALVES
- All Motor Street/Race
- Outlaw Turbo
- Turbo Street
- Road Race
- USAC Midget
- Suitable for 2.0-2.4L Road Race engines with a broad powerband in mind
- Suitable for 2.4-2.7L Drag Race engines as an alternative to our large valve 163 heads
Features & Benefits
- Slow-cut precision 5-axis cnc porting, second to none on machining quality.
- 45 degree valve job designed for long life and durability.
- Unique power producing exhaust port design.
- Intake port features a laid out short turn for superior air speed around the valve when compared to conventional tall short turn port designs.
- Full length bronze manganese valve guide for valve stability.
- Port walls are left extra thick for high boost applications.
- Our heads are all shipped with installation tips, a sheet of desired clearances for setting up your engine, and a flow chart from your head.
All heads require a core! You can send us your head, or purchase one from us at the current market price.