SpeedFactory Racing AWD / FWD Lightweight Rear Staging Brakes Kit
Perfect for those of you running HCP Hub City Performance AWD Rear Trailing Arm Kits that want to minimize the weight gained during the AWD conversion process, and another great option for FWD racers who want to reduce weight while still retaining the factory rear trailing arms.
Remove 16+lbs & improve front to rear weight bias! Our ultra-lightweight brake rotor also has 11 teeth/windows that allows use of a Hall effect sensor to read rear wheel speed – now includes updated caliper brackets with incorporated sensor mounting provisions.
- All vehicles with HCP Hub City Performance AWD Rear Trailing Arm Kits
- FWD 90-01 Acura Integra with factory rear disc brakes
- FWD 88-00 Honda Civic with factory rear disc brakes
- Save 16+lbs over factory disc brakes
- SFR Ultra-Lightweight slotted steel rotor design, ½ the weight of stock rotors
- Wilwood Calipers
- SFR Ultra-Lightweight Slotted Rotors
- Wilwood calipers and brake pads
- Caliper Adaptor Brackets with incorporated speed sensor mounting provisions, precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum with black anodized finish to add durability and eliminate corrosion with laser-etched SpeedFactory “SFR” logo
- Stainless brake lines and fittings
- All necessary brackets, bolts, and washers are included
What cars does this fit?
Honda Civics from 1988-2000 including CRX, Civic coupe and sedan. Integra from 1990-2001 including DA, Integra coupe and sedan. Fits all HCP Hub City Performance AWD RTA kits.
This will only fit cars with factory rear disc brakes, it will NOT fit cars with factory drum rear brakes.
SPECIAL WARNING:This product is intended for drag race builds and the brakes are designed specifically to stage a car with a hydraulic handbrake only, not off the foot pedal. These brakes are designed for STAGING PURPOSES ONLY, DO NOT USE TO SLOW YOUR VEHICLE UPON SHUTDOWN OR ON THE STREET.
All performance or racing components must be inspected regularly for wear. It’s a good habit to inspect all components regularly, especially critical components such as brakes, tires, and suspension components. Often a catastrophic problem can be avoided by thorough attention to detail.
Performance and Racing Parts Disclaimer:
This product is for OFFROAD USE ONLY! It is 100% your responsibility as the installer or user to ensure that the functionality of this product is satisfactory for the application.
IMPROPER USE MAY LEAD TO ACCIDENTS RESULTING IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO MAKE A DETERMINATION REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF A COMPONENT, SEEK THE ADVICE OF A COMPETENT ENGINEER. Because the end user makes the sole determination of suitability for its application, SPEEDFACTORY LLC makes no recommendation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to merchantability or suitability for any purpose or longevity or safety. BECAUSE THE RACING ENVIRONMENT OFTEN EXPOSES VEHICLES TO STRESSES WHICH ARE NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHICH CAN EXCEED THE ABILITY OF ANY COMPONENT TO SURVIVE, THE END USER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, INJURY OR DEATH WHICH MIGHT OCCUR WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.